Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday bash - card #10


Hi Friends!
This is my 10th and last card for the Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday Celebrations. It was so fun participating in all the challenges.
I made this card keeping Off the Page Challenge with Keren in mind. I thought of making a 3D card and then the idea of making a card in a box stuck me.


I had the perfect stamp set Welcome to family  for it. I started with stamping, coloring and fussy cutting all the lovely animals from this stamp set. Then I added some birds from the So Tweet stamp set and the Happiest of Holidays stamp set.


I drew a cloud border on a paper, fussy cut it and used it as a mask to create a blended skyline with distress inks. I added this skyline at the innermost level.




Then I created some green blended strips for grass and die cut them. I stuck these on the various levels.

I also added some more critters on the flaps.


 I filled the empty spaces with leaves and folliage.

I stuck the branches and the bird house on acetate strips to give a off the page effect.

Submitting this card to following challenges-


Three Challenge with Shay - 3D card
Bright Colours Challenge with Lydia

Love,
Piyu

1 comment:

Cris G. said...

So very cute! It's amazing how you managed to place so many cute critters in one box, wow!