Monday, March 6, 2017

Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday bash - card #7


Hello Friends!
Here is my 7th card for Winnie and Walter's 3rd birthday celebration challenges. I had aimed to make 10 cards - one each per challenge and I did succeed. Will post them one by one.


This card is one of my favorites. Before I stuck the astronaut giraffe. I didn't like it and wasn't sure if I would be posting it. The galaxy background had turned out great, however on converting it to shaker, the overall design looked just plain. I thought of adding stars from the Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set. Just them an idea stuck me. I thought of converting the cute giraffe from Welcome to family stamp set into an astronaut. For this I stamped the biggest circle from the Bigger bang confetti stamp set into the giraffe and then colored and fussy it. I added a baker's twine for oxygen cable. The sentiment is from the Sending you stamp set.
Finally I am happy with the outcome :).
So Submitting this card to -
 Three Challenge with Shay - Sentiment is spread across 3 lines

No comments: