Saturday, April 8, 2017

Welcome to Family

Hey Friends!
I am posting after a long time as I had been a bit busy with family and office commitments. But I did manage to make few cards in the last 3 days. Will post them soon..However this post is for a card that I made for Winnie and Walter's March color combo challenge.
The color combo image for the challenge is a lovely spring image.

And here's my card. -

Honestly, I am not so happy with this card..but I am glad I could at least make it in time. It's just few hours before the challenge closes.  I used Winnie and Walter's "Welcome to family" stamp set and zig markers to color the images.

I am also submitting this card to -
Paru's card making challenges - April - Anything goes


Love,
Piyu

1 comment:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Eek! That is adorable! LOVE how you incorporated all those darling critters into your card with this color combo! So sweet! Thanks so much for joining the first Winnie and Walter Monthly Color Challenge!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com