Thursday, March 2, 2017

Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday bash - card #2

Hello there!
Here is my second card made for Winnie and Walter's 3rd birthday bash! I made this card keeping Mood Board Challenge with Heather P in mind.
The picture inspiration for the challenge is  -


I was inspired by the bright yellow/orange flowers and the black and white border. Here's my take on the challenge-



I have used the sunflowers from the In Bloom- Anna's flora stamp set. The sentiment is from limited edition Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set had won during last year's birthday bash.
I added a black and white Washi tape to create borders.
Here is the close up!



I have used Zig markers to color and Canson Montval 300 GSM paper.
Submitting this card to following Winnie and Walter challenges-
Mood Board Challenge with Heather P
Bright Colours Challenge with Lydia

Love,
Piyu



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, Piyu! Such a charming arrangement of those beautiful large sunflowers! And fantastic coloring! Absolutely love it!
xx Ashwini