Thursday, April 20, 2017

A quick one layer card!

Hey Friends!
This post is about the quickest card I ever made.

I had no design or layout in mind
I just decided to use one of my favourite stamp set from hero arts - You're so lovely. I had just made one card in the past using it. So wanted to use it now.
I stamped the images using MISTI in light color first. Then without removing the card and the stamp, I re-inked the stamp in darker shade. I wiped the areas where I want to keep lighter shade off the stamp using wet wipes and stamped it again on the card.
I added nuvo drops for creating interest.

I am submitting this card to -
A blog named hero April Challenge - Anything goes
Paru's card making challenges - April - Anything goes

Love,
Piyu

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautifully done and I love how you created the shaded flowers! Such a pretty design!!!
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge over at A Blog Named Hero!