Monday, April 11, 2016

Winnie and Walter share the love challenges Day 2

Hey Friends!
This is my Last card for the Winnie and Walter - Share the love challenges featuring felicity with Pink Studio.
share the love graphic pinkfresh
I wanted to make some more..but as usual, ran out of time.

I started making this card taking inspiration from Vanessa's card shared on Day 2 of the challenge. However as I collected the supplies for it, I got inspired by 2 more cards shared on Day 3 and Day 5.
Here is my card-
And here are the cards I am inspired by  -
The layout of elements in my card is inspired from Vanessa's card.
The background of my card (peach with horizontal lines design in white) is inspired from Lydia's card.


The background again and the Spring theme in my card is inspired from Lea's card.


The background pattern paper is from DCVW stack. The flowers are from Altenew's Painted flowers stamp set, the Happy cutaway is from Winnie and Walter and "day" sentiment is from Altenew's Half tone happy stamp set.
Entering it to the Share the love challenge day 2, Share the love challenge day3 and Share the love challenge day 5.

Love,
Piyu

No comments: