Sunday, April 7, 2019

Fresh Floral cards by Piyu

Hey Friends,
How are you doing? It's Piyu here and I have a couple of fresh floral cards you.

Card 1:
For my first card, I used the Buttercup stamp set. I stamped the 3 flowers repeatedly using Jet Black dye ink.
Then I colored them using Copic markers.
 
Finally I added the sentiment from the Fancy Sentiments stamp set.
 

Card 2:
For my second card, I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Buttercup and Wishes with Magnolia stamp set onto watercolor card stock.
Then I colored them using zig markers and fussy cut them.
 
I arranged the images on the cardsock and added the sentiment from the Buttercup stamp set in Jet Black dye ink.

Hope you liked my card.
Here is the list of supplies used -
1) Acrylic block
 2) Jet Black dye ink
 3) Wishes with Magnolia

4) Buttercup
 

Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-

Love,
Piyu

No comments: