Wednesday, December 12, 2018

2 Colourful Celebration cards

Hello Friends,
This is Piyu here and today and I have 2 colorful cards for you. But first, let me tell you about Tubby Craft's first birthday bash. We have a special celebration this month.
So please do join us for Challenge 1 - Celebration + Numbers




And here's my first card -
For this card, I masked a stripe for adding sentiment. Then I stamped the image from "One is Fun" stamp set. I masked it too. I repeatedly stamped the balloon outline from the "Birthday Wishes" stamp set. Then I stamped the solid balloon in various colours of tubby craft inks. 


Finally I added the sentiment from the "Fancy Sentiments" stamp set.

Now, my second card -

I stamped and colored the images from "Shine On", "Penguin Love" and "Christmas Wishes" stamps sets using copic markers and fussy cut them.
I arranged them on a cardstock and added the sentiment from the "Penguin Love" stamp set.


Hope you found my cards inspiring.
Here is the list of tubby craft supplies used in my projects -
1) Acrylic Block

2) Birthday Wishes




 3) Christmas Wishes
4) One is Fun


5) Shine On


6) Penguin Love


7) Tubby Dye inks
















Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-













Don't forget to participate in our Birthday bash fun :)

Love,
Piyu

No comments: