Friday, October 5, 2018

Diwali cards by Piyu

Hey Friends,
Piyu here and today I have a couple of easy Diwali cards with pictorials for you.

Card  1:
Step1 : I begin with stamping the Rangoli stamp from the Diwali Greetings stamp set.

Step 2: I stamped the Sentiment at the bottom, also from the same stamp set.

3) Step 3: I added a red strip above the sentiment.

Step 4: Then I colored the Rangoli using copic markers.

Step 5: I stamped the Diya and colored it with copic markers. Then I fussy cut it.

Step 6: I stamped the intricate design pattern stamp onto the colored diya using Chocolate Brown dye ink.

Step 7: I placed the diya over the Rangoli and a rays stencil over it and blended some Lemon Yellow and Tangy Orange dye ink.

Step 8: Finally I adhered the Diya onto the card.


And now my second card.
Card 2:
Step 1: I started with blending some Lemon Yellow and Tangy Orange dye ink onto a watercolor cardstock.

Step 2: Then I adhered a rays stencil over the ink blended cardstock.

Step 3: I added some more Lemon Yellow and Tangy Orange dye ink.

Step 4: I added the sentiment from the Diwali Greetings stamp set.

Step 5: I stamped the adorable Ganesha from the Diwali -Ganesha stamp set. I cored it using copic markers and fussy cut it.

Step 6: Finally I adhered the ganesha onto the blended card stock and layered it all on red cardstock.


Supplies Used:
1. Diwali Greetings

2. Diwali-Ganesha


3. Jet Black Dye ink
4. Tangy Orange Dye ink
5.Lemon Yellow Dye ink
6. Imperial Red dye ink
7. Chocolate Brown dye ink

8. Acrylic block

Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-

I hope you liked my cards today.
Love,
Piyu

No comments: