Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A floral card and a cute inspiration by Piyu


Hello Friends,
This is Piyu and this is my first post over here as DT for Tubby Crafts. Today I have a couple of cards for you.
Card 1:
Let me begin with a floral card made using floral invitation stamp set.

I stamped the floral image twice, flipping it upside down the second time using Tubby craft's Dye ink pad - Jet Black. Then I colored the images using copic markers. As you can see, this ink works so perfectly with copics. There is no smuding.
I added some details using colored pencils.
Finally I added the sentiment from the floral peony stamp set.
Supplies used:
1) Floral invitation


2) Floral peony

3) Jet Black Dye ink

4) Tubby Craft Acrylic blocks

Card 2:
For my second card, I stamped the image 6 from the latest July release - Silly six using using Tubby craft's Dye ink pad - Jet Black.

I colored it using copics and fussy cut it. I then stamped the cute little elephant and his cart from the Adorable runner stamp set and colored them.
Finally I mounted the number 6 on the cart and added the sentiment, again from the Silly six stamp set. I added some details on the 6 and the little flag using white gel pen.
Supplies used:
1) Silly Six


2) Adorable runner


3) Jet Black Dye ink

4) Tubby Craft Acrylic blocks
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers:

I hope you liked my cards. Stay tuned for loads of inspirations.
Love,
Piyu

No comments: