Wednesday, November 22, 2017

PABD Inspirations

Hello friends!
How have you been? Did you check our latest PABD release? If not, check it here.
The theme for my today's post is floral. And PABD has awesome floral stamps. So if you love florals just like me, then do take the advantage of the Black Friday sale (15% Discount) at PABD store and add some gorgeous floral stamps to your craft stash.

Without further delay, let me share today's cards with you.
Card 1

Steps:
1. I stamped the floral image from the Rococo stamp set on a cardstock.
2. I colored it using Copic markers
3.I layered the stamped the sentiment,
4. I added the baker's twine across the colored image and adhered the sentiment,  also from the Rococo stamp set on it.
5. I added black stripes on sides of the cardstock and mounted the entire panel on a A2 size card.
6. Finally I added some glitter at the center of the leaves.

Card 2

Steps:
1. I die cut 2 flowers using the Chloe die and sentiment using the Hello die.
2. I stamped the horizontal blue lines using stamp from the Blotchy stamp set.
3. On a A2 size card, I added the Graceful Hydrengea washi tape on left side and added a black strip.
4. Finally I then adhered the die cuts and mounted the panel on the card.

Card 3

Steps:
1. I stamped the floral image from the Sunshine stamp set from latest release.
2. I colored it using copic markers
3. I die the floral panel using Dome tower dies
4. I layered it on green, black and white card stocks.
5. I added the sentiment from the daisy stamp set.

Card 4

Steps:
1. I stamped the images from the Veined Daisy stamp set on an A2 card
2. I stamped the sentiment from the same set.
3. I colored the images using Copic markers.
4. I fussy cut the border of the card around the image.
5. Finally I adhered a black card stock behind.

Hope you liked these cards.
Here is is list of PABD supplies used. You can buy the supplies PABD store-

Will be back soon,
Love,
Piyu