Saturday, May 27, 2017

Have a beautiful day again!

Hey Friends!
Yes..my third post in a row but not the last one.



This card is again made using my favorite sentiment - "Have a beautiful day!" from Hero Arts - "You are so Lovely" stamp set. And this is also made for  A blog named hero  challenge which has a "Watercolors" theme and this month they are collaborating with Honeybee stamps.
For this card I have used Honey bee stamp set- Zen florals. I love the tiny flowers and leaves in this set. And this is such a versatile stamp set. I have made 5cards this month using this stamp set and you will see them in my subsequent posts.
I had shared this card on my Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/piyu27/ and it got featured on honey bee stamps. I am so so happy :)
Hope you liked it too!

Love,
Piyu

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a sweet card, Piyu! Love the delicate images on this!
Thanks for joining us again over at A Blog Named Hero! :)