Friday, February 3, 2017

Thank you card

Hey Friends!
Today's card is made specially for Muse challenge. The current week's Muse is as follows-

And here's my take on it -
I was so inspired by Valentyna's card that I almost CASE-d it. I was inspired by the colors, the layout and Thanks sentiment.

I used Wplus9 Summer blooms stamp set and Hero arts inks. The cardstock is from Ranganjali. It's super smooth and works so well with solid stamps.
This is the first time I stepped out of my comfort zone and made a totally CAS card with no watercolors and just solid stamping.
Hope you liked my CAS attempt.

Submitting this to MUSE challenge #201.

Love,
Piyu

10 comments:

Ardyth said...

I have this set and never thought to use it - you have made it really shine! So great to see you at Muse this week!

Debbie L said...

Great card -love the CAS style- need to go check this stamp set out

Jeanne H said...

Really pretty card! Love pink and green with all the white.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful take on Valentyna's card!

Marianne said...

Such a pretty take on the Muse card. Will have to check out this cardstock.

foleysfriend said...

This is a great card; a wonderful interpretation of Valentyna's Muse card;

Jaana said...

Such a pretty CAS card.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Very pretty card! Love how you use those adorable flowers. Thank you for sharing your card with Muse club!

Jeanne H said...

Really pretty card!

Eliz Stewart said...

Just love the simplicity of your card..sheer perfection!