Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Birthady Wishes

Hey Friends!

I am so glad that I am able to keep up my new year resolution of posting on blog so far. And this is what got me to post this card on time well before the challenge closes.
So here's it-
 

 Another pic with a lighter background -

I made this card specially for Altenew's Inspiration challenge - http://altenewblog.com/2017/01/01/january-2017-inspiration-challenge/
Here's the inspiration picture-


The colors for the current challenge were really challenging  for me. Yet I decided to give it a shot. I am happy I completed this card at one go and in a very short time which is so unlike me.
I have used my latest buy - Altenew's doodle blooms stamp set. The sentiment is from Altenew's Floral frame.
Hope you liked my take on this challenge.

Love,
Piyu

No comments: