Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I am alive

Hey Friends!
How are you? I am alive and so is the crafter in me :) and I have decided to be regular in blogging too.
My last post was in Aug 14 and lot of things have changed since then. I am now a mommy to a 7 month old baby girl and my entire day revolves around her. We have also relocated to Pune and it feels so good to be back in home town.
I am still on my maternity break and that gives me some time for crafting. And so I am hoping to be regular at least until I restart my job.
To keep my mojo high, I would be participating in lot of challenges. One is the TheDailyMarker30day challenge and here are my cards for Day 1 and Day 2 -

Day 1 - TheDailyMarker30daychallenge

Day 2 - TheDailyMarker30daychallenge

I am also participating in the ‪#‎psstretchyourstash challenge started by Priya Sondhi and Sindhu and below are 2 more cards I made using the same stamp from Penny black - Blooming garden.


These days I am hooked onto water coloring. So keep watching ..more cards coming up soon :)

Love,
Piyu


No comments: