Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back with love

Hey friends!
I was MIA since long as I was held up with few orders. A couple is celebrating their 2nd love anniversary and the girl wants to gift her boy with 24 gifts. Out of which she asked me to make 8. I will post the details in another post. Then my husband's office had an event and they wanted few small things to be given as prizes. So I made few "windows themed" quilled earrings and magnets. By the time I completed them, I was so tired that I didn't take any pics :(
All this left me with very little time for ICR's CASE. But finally managed to send stuff.

So now, all's done and I am free to craft as per my wish :)
Here's a card, I made using Varna's Love Birds stamp set which I won as Varna's blog hop winner (designer) for  this card -
Supplies : CS - Fabriano, Stamps - Varna's Love birds, PTI woodgrain, Inks -  Creativ, colorbox frost white, Distress inks - Tea dye, worn lipstick, Dies - Spellbinder lacey ovals, water color pencils - Steadler
I am fascinated by rainbow colours and the moment I saw this background stamp, I thought of creating the rainbow effect. I also wanted to make a special mention of quality of Varna's stamps. It is really superb! It's comparable to the big branded imported ones. I am pretty novice at stamping, but I got the brackground perfect at one go.
Hope you liked this card. Will be back soon with another.

Love,
Piyu

5 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

i love this one piyu... wtg... super fabbie stuff!! nd welcome bk...

Dr Sonia S V said...

The stamped background looks amazing!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me loves it too.. It looks sooo well piyu dee!:)

Priya said...

Welcome back Piyu! This card is so cute.. Lovely rainbow effect...
I am curious to see those love projects..!

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo adorable!!!!!
Paula