Thursday, September 15, 2011

CAS quilled!

I made a CAS quilled card this morning. yes you heard it right.."Quilled"..A quilled card ...after ages :D... I wanted to make a card with white background embossed and 1 bright color quilling...but I ended using 2 colors.


I loved using white embossed CS and so there will be some more similar creations coming up.
I am submitting it to -
1) ICR challenge 9 - CELEBRATIONS+ NO RUBBER/DIGI STAMPING EXCEPT FOR SENTIMENT!!!
Yes, My 5th entry to ICRC9 :)..Well I can't help it..it came at the time I got my cuttlebug..so I had to put my stamps away.

10 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

superbbbb!!!! beautiful work!!!

Manasa said...

very very beautiful !

SUGANTHI said...

SO lovely!

Tee said...

The white and the splash of orange and green is simply fabulous...love the angled embossing...super super awesome!

Vidushi's quilling said...

Pretty Pretty!!!!!!

Karuna said...

ITs fab!! so so so pretty!!! loved how u added a bit of embossing beautifully

Priya said...

its a sheer beauty priya... lovely card... tilted embossing... fab idea!

Romina Nahata said...

very elegant !!

Ann Martin said...

How pretty!

Laura said...

soooo perfect! Looks amazing! :) Great CAS card!