Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hand made Rakhis

Hey All,

Had been a little lazy in posting. Since Last 2 weeks, I had been quilling some Rakhis :). Actually I wanted to send Rakhis to my cousins in US. My hubby was going to take it along and post it in US itself. The rakhi stalls were not up yet. So I quilled rakhis and sent them. I liked the way they turned up and qulled some more :) And here are the pics.


Hope you like them :).
My hubby's back now with loads of my craft goodies. One is the cuttlebug :) So would be soon experimenting with the cuttlebug... Gosh..Looks like my craft budget for the entire year is over ..but no regrets :D

15 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely collection

Tee said...

Beautiful Rakhis...simply awesome!!

Waiting to see all your new stuff...and don't worry...now you've got the bug, you'll be dying to buy some more dies...its like a white elephant..you gotta keep feeding it!!

Nikhil Patil said...

Tai, your blog needs a facebook Like button :)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow beautiful Rakhis.. did u make the base also with quilling...

Piyu said...

@All, Thank you everyone
@Tejal: I know..I have exhausted my budget but not my wishlist :)
@Nikhil: No probs, will post these on FB too :)
@Deepti: Yes the base is also quilled.

Sudha said...

Wow pretty Rakhis.

Crafterkhush said...

These are gorgeous Piyu....Really like them a lot...!!

MANSI said...

WOW!!These are sooo cute!!!

Priya said...

What a fab collection! Never thought of this idea!
Good job priya...

Hugs..

Priya.. :D
http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/

Shubhra said...

Wow....amazing Rakhis !

Bronwyn said...

Lovely!
Can I ask what are Rakhis?
Thanks

Reva said...

WOw !! simply superb Piyu...loved all of them :)

J. Stacey- QuillingFun said...

Like Bronwyn, I am curious as to what are Rakhis?

Unknown said...

Wow so pretty! have you made them water resistant ?

Unknown said...

Wow so pretty, each one of them. Are they water resistant ?