Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today I have a card made specially for the IRC challenge where we had to interpret ICR and use the colour hues - Yellow, Green and Brown/Maroon. I interpreted IRC as I -> Inks, C->Chocolates, R-> Ribbon. And here is my card -
I->Ink, C->Chocolates, R->Ribbon
I wanted to make quilled chocolates since long time. So as soon as I thought of C for chocolates, I decided to give them a try. I am just in time for the challenge..the challenge would end today (30th April) at 12am.
The stamp (flourish) is MICIA clear stamp and the sentiment is foam stamp from hobby ideas.
The ribbon is sent to me by Kavitha as a part of ICR swap.
Yellow pattern paper is form Making Memories. It has embossed stars which would be visible if you click and enlarge the image. Brown paper is local.
More quilled chocolates to follow soon...

5 comments:

Mallika said...

if dis card wun win .. my heart will break !
its ossum n pretty n different
i hope judges like your card ..
priya .. take a better picture in light .. and den edit it and increase the brightness
it will look fab
judges should know what amazing thing you have made
hugs
mallika

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow.. what a yummy card....

Unknown said...

Lovely card .Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. i still haven't figured out how to follow you on your quilling blog . you have awesome stuff over there too

Reva said...

ooooh.. thats one awesome card that you made!!!

Cleah said...

These look so real! I also love quilling esp. chocolates. Thanks for dropping by at my blog and for the nice comment. : )