Thursday, March 14, 2019

Floral Inspirations


Hello Friends,

It's Piyu here and today I have some fresh floral inspirations for you.

For my first card,
I started with blending the 3 dyes inks on a watercolor paper, starting with the lightest one, Aqua Blue, followed by Turquoise and then Lavender Violet to create an ombre effect.  I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Wishes with Magnolia stamp set using Jet Blank dye ink and colored them with copic markers.
Then I fussy cut the images and added them onto the blended panel.



I stamped the sentiment also from the same stamp set. Finally I added some water splatters and some glitter drops.


For my second card, I stamped the images from the "Swirls and Florals" stamp set onto a watercolor paper. 
I colored the images and the background using Zig markers.
 
I stamped the sentiment using Jet black dye ink and Hot pink Dye ink on a diet cut circle and adhered it at the center.


Here are the supplies used:
 1) Acrylic block

2) Aqua Blue dye ink
3) Lavender Violet Dye ink

4) Turquoise Dye ink 


5) Hot Pink Dye ink

6) Jet Black Dye ink
 7) Swirls and Florals Stamp set
 
 8) Wishes with Magnolia stamp set

Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-
I hope you are inspired with these floral cards today.
Love,
Piyu

No comments: