Thursday, March 14, 2019

Couple of Masculine cards!

Hey Friends,
It's Piyu here today and I have a couple of masculine cards.
 Card 1 :
My first card is a black and white card made using the stamp set Love moon.
The black and white color scheme makes it perfect as a masculine card.
I first stamped the image onto black cardstock and embossed it using white embossing powder.
Then I stamped the stars from the Football love and Christmas Wishes Stamp set using  Jet black Dye ink on white cardstock.
Finally I layered the white cardstock on black and vice versa and stuck the embossed panel onto the star background one.


Card 2 :
For this card I selected the monochromatic color schemes.
I stamped the leaves from the Camelia layered flowers and Wishes with Magnolia stamp set in Lemon Yellow dye ink on watercolor card stock.
 Then I colored the leaves using zig markers. I added the sentiment from the Lucky quote stamp set using black jet ink. 

Tubby Craft Supplies Used -








Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-
I hope you liked my cards for today. 
Love,
Piyu

No comments: