Sunday, May 28, 2023

Plumeria florals with Piyu

Hey Friends,
It's Piyu here today and I have a couple of Plumeria floral cards for you.

Card 1:
My first card is a pop of color on a grey background.

To make this card, first I stamped the flowers from the "Plumeria florals" stamp set two times using "lead grey" dye ink.
Then I stamped the same floral image onto watercolor paper and colored them using Zig markers.

I fussy cut it and added it onto the grey glowers using foam tape to create a 3D effect.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from the same  "Plumeria florals" stamp set using "Imperial Red" Dye ink.



Card 2:
First I stamped the flowers from the "Plumeria florals" stamp set on watercolor paper and colored it using Zig markers. Then I fussy cut them.

I stamped the bow from the "DIY Background" stamp set using "Imperial Red" Dye ink and fssy cut it.

I adhered the florals onto a card stock and added the bow using Foam tape.


Then I hand drew the floral stems using black pen. I stamped the sentiment from the "Plumeria florals" stamp set using "Jet Black" dye ink.
Finally I added the die cut border.

Hope you liked my cards today.

Here is the list of supplies used-

1. Plumeria Florals

 
2. DIY Background


3. Stamping block


4. Lead Grey dye ink

 5. Imperial Red dye ink
6. Jet Black dye ink

Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-

No comments: