Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A banner and a gold embossed card!

Hey Friends,

It's Piyu again and today I two projects for you today.

Project 1:
 I created a "Mom to Bee" baby shower pennant banner.
I started with die cutting the pennants and punching holes for inserting the ribbon.

Then I stamped the images from the floral invitation stamp set. I stamped the images on corners and edges of pennants using jet blank dye ink.

Then I colored the images using copic markers.

Finally, I inserted the satin ribbon and glued a couple of colored bee images.

And here is the completed banner

Project 2:
I made a card using the intricate lace pattern stamp set.
I embossed the lace pattern in Gold.

 Finally I added punched butterflies with black gems to add interest.
The sentiment is from the Fancy Sentiments stamp set.

Here's the list of Tubby Craft supplies I have used -

1) Acrylic blocks

2) Jet Black dye ink
 3) Fancy Sentiments
 4) Floral invitation

5) Lacy Pattern


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -

I hope you liked the projects I shared today.
Love,
Piyu




No comments: